Friday, August 15, 2008

Star Wars: Clone Wars

So the family headed out tonight to take in the new Star Wars movie - Clone Wars. I have to say, I really enjoyed it, and of course the kids loved it. Even Chase thought is was 'awesome'.

While at the theater, we discovered that a bunch of folks had decided to come out in costume. These folks were, really, really decked out. Of course, I took some pictures, but I only had my smartphone, so they aren't the best, but here they are.




I gotta say, my personal favorite was the Stormtrooper. His helmet had a voice synthesizer that allowed him to sound just like a Trooper from the movies. I had David ask him if "he had seen the new BT-16", to which he replied "No, not yet". Sorry, I was geeking out there for a second.

Overall, we had a great time, and while I'm not going to review the movie here, if you like Star Wars, go see it, it was fun.

No comments: