Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well, Christmas 2008 has come and gone already. I don't know about the rest of you, but it went by really fast for those of here in MFT (Merrick Family, Tallahassee). Everyone had a great holiday, and this one was really special since we had both sets of grandparents in town, as well as my grandfather.

The kids were spoiled again, but who's complaining? David got a Red Ryder BB gun, which was fun for everyone, and Chase got an American Girl doll and more clothes for it that I think I have in my closet. A good time was had by all.

For Christmas Dinner we had our traditional fare - Chicken Marsala, pasta, and salad. I think it came out great, if I do say so myself.

We aren't doing anything special for New Year's Eve (as evidenced by the fact that I am writing this), but I wish everyone out there a safe and happy New Year.

Here is the link to more Christmas photos. Enjoy!

No comments: